Friday, April 24, 2009

Left Kansas after getting some warranty work done on the 5th wheel, then on to Branson, MO, for a week. Mother Nature was kind to us and we had a great time playing around the area; the highlight was a day at Silver Dollar City... I have always loved roller coasters. They have several there that really kicked my butt! After some screaming dives, an inside loop, an outside loop, two barrel rolls, I was weak-kneed when we got off. I took a couple minutes to look for my stomach before getting on another coaster... this one was like being fired out of a cannon. I heard a high-pitched "Oh, sh**!" scream as we were shoved back into the seats... I looked at Joan, not believing that language came out of her... it didn't. Yeah, it was me.


Izzy has been a great traveler. She has taken to the leash better than we expected and rides in the truck like an old pro. She should be ready for some boat travel when we're done RVing this season.

We headed north with the warm weather for a week or so in the Sioux City area; family visiting. We are in a nice city campground on the Nebraska side of the river, with a great bike path, nice wide sites, and a pretty view of the Missouri River.



Dakota bound next

No comments: