Monday, April 5, 2010

They Aren't All Sunny Days...


I was out and about early again today. The day started gray. The breaks you see in the clouds here soon opened up, making for plenty of blue sky.

Looks like the crowds from the holiday weekend are gone, at least on the water. Only one fishing boat to share all this water with. I had a few minutes to kill before I could get a bridge opening, so I swung by the shrimp basin. Nothing much has changed in there, except the boats get rustier.


It may look cold with that lack of blue in the sky, but it was 72ยบ when I headed out before sunrise.

-----------------------

It's been a while since an Izzy update... here's the little girl perched on her tower. You can see that luxurious tail and the tuffs of fur on her paws. What a cutie!

No comments: