Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy Day...

It wasn't my day as "first" today, but I did drive for a scenic cruise and the dinner cruise this evening. In between, the assistant manager asked if I'd check boats in the slips to make sure that the right people are in the right slips. It is surprising how frequently people try to "sneak" into an unoccupied slip... it may be that the seasonal slip renter is just out for the afternoon, but the "poachers" try to move in. I did have to chase off one woman in a small runabout... "Well, I just pulled in here to unload!" I explained to her that that is what the courtesy dock (30 minute limit) is for. Never a dull moment.

It was a beautiful evening for a dinner cruise... we had two full boats and lots of excited guests. Good food, spectacular views, and fun people.

No comments: