Thursday, August 12, 2010

Days Off...

Wednesday was lovely - sunny and comfortable. We both felt the need for a "veg day," and this was it. We sat outside with Izzy; she joined Joan on the hammock...


I did a little work on the motorcycle, then we took it for a short spin... out for pizza.

The plan for Thursday: road trip to Idaho, a bit of shopping and lunch out. I went in to Best Buy with a USB connector for the iPad on my shopping list. They had a hot deal on a camera, and we have worn out our last pocket camera... good timing.

We took care of some other shopping and had lunch at Carino's. On the way back home, Joan drove so I could try out the camera and the GPS app for the iPad; both pretty impressive.

When we got home, I tried out the new camera on little Izzy. It's been a while since she's been featured here, and I wanted to try out the camera with low light and the zoom racked out...


I'm impressed with the features and the way the camera feels. Oh, and little Izzy is a good model.

No comments: