Monday, December 27, 2010

Singing in harmony...

No, this isn't another post about "all the little children of the world holding hands and singing in harmony". Since seeing a band with a female singer (who used a harmonizer) in Sausalito a few years ago, I have been interested in some sort of vocal harmonizer. I still play for an "audience of one", but I miss having someone to harmonize with. I came across a harmonizer from TC Helicon that uses guitar or keyboard input to determine the harmonies - pretty impressive. And like most electronic stuff, it has become affordable. So now when I serenade the Blonde, I can do it in 3-part harmony. Since I didn't plan for that this trip, I don't have a decent microphone or even a mic stand with us this trip... so, I have a mic strapped to the back of a chair to get by...


Little Izzy helps with the harmony, too.

No comments: