Saturday, February 19, 2011

Big Sale...

We just came back from our "Trash to Treasures" sale. We had so much stuff, I couldn't get it all in the pickup; we also took a cargo trailer with more stuff... we came back with very little. All the big stuff (PA system, large power tools, grill, portable fuel tank w/pump, guitar, etc, etc) sold.

Now what? Obviously, we need to take our "earnings" and go buy more stuff!! Yeah, I'm kidding. 5 years after we sold out up north, we're still down-sizing. We gained a lot of space in our storage area today... I think we need to enjoy that nice open feeling for a while.

You know what they say about your stuff owning you... one guy bought all the power tools; he said, "My wife is gonna divorce me, but these are nice and the price is right." He'll probably take it all to the next flea market or garage sale and double his money. ;-) I just have less stuff that owns me.

1 comment:

John said...

I pray that you earn more from the business of power Power Tools and i also think that every business takes time to grow.