Thursday, March 31, 2011

Timing...

I stopped at the local Chamber of Commerce to see if they would put up a flyer. I introduced myself to the nice lady at the counter (we've met her in the past, since she is in charge of the Lighted Boat Parade, but we've missed the last couple years); I barely got my name out and she said, "And you have a book signing coming up soon." Before my head could swell up, she said, "I just finished reading the e-mail from Griff (the bookstore owner) about your book signing. We'd be happy to put up a flyer."

Well, that was easy. smiley

We received another shipment of books yesterday, so there's more. When I sell this batch, I get a free decoder ring and an official "Book Buyer" certificate. Only 6 more book shipments and I may be back to the hundredaire status! Wink Are you sure this is how John Grisham started??

No comments: