Thursday, March 10, 2011

Morning workout...


Beautiful days this time of year. One could hit the gym for an upper body workout, or get out on the water...


Later, we took Wild Blue out, with the plan to anchor in a protected place and clean the bottom. Mother Nature had other plans... the weather weasels were wrong with their forecast for a calm wind day... and the water temp was still a bit colder than anticipated, even with a wetsuit (about 67ยบ). I did as much scrubbing from the cockpit as I could reach, deciding against getting IN the water.

And, because she's so darn cute (I have no grandkids, so I show off my cute cat), here's little Izzy sitting on the couch, watching TV. Put her in boxer shorts and give her the remote, and we would look like twins. Well, my legs aren't quite as hairy.

No comments: