Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MDT...

I checked out a couple Medium Duty Trucks today while Joan was getting a haircut. Each had some interesting qualities, but didn't see anything that would make us give up Big Red. They are much bigger, a bit less "civilized," but obviously made for hauling. One had an enclosed box behind the cab that was made for hauling a motorcycle; I didn't care for the engine/transmission on that one. The other was strictly a passenger cab, drove nice, but was a bit spartan. We're not seriously looking for a bigger truck, but I would say I am "big truck curious." ;-)

Joan's new haircut looks great! And I'm not just saying that so she'll show more interest in a bigger truck.

As of early evening, the predicted rain hasn't materialized, so Izzy has gotten a couple walks in. She did get to meet one of the neighbor's poodles... she crouched into her stalking position, the poodle shook like crazy. We kept them just far enough apart.

No comments: