Friday, July 15, 2011

L, M, N, O, P...


Yesterday, it was the "3 Ps" - today, it's the alphabet above.

L - Laundry. Today was a "bonus day off" for me; I get one of those every three weeks. It's the rotation with the captain crew. Joan had to work, so I started the day as the house husband. I had the laundry room to myself until the young cleaning crew came in... 5 of them. One other guy who came in to check his e-mail, making 7 of us in that small room. Cozy. And nobody offered to help me fold the sheets. I also went down to the marina, where I had Lunch with my Honey. And little Izzy got a couple nice walks on her Leash.

M - Not in the right order, but got a nice Motorcycle ride in, north past the south entrance to Yellowstone.

N - National Parks... 2 of 'em! See the motorcycle ride above, Grand Teton National Park, north to Yellowstone, and back.


O - Outlaw Bay. I took the Hobie kayak down to the lake, pedaled around the marina, photographed the cruise boats, visited with a couple boat owners, then headed out into the lake, south to Outlaw Bay. And a couple other nice coves.


P - A Picture Perfect day here in the Tetons, where I Pedaled around on the kayak. See above.

No comments: