Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Family comes to visit...

A beautiful day to be driving a cruise boat. Before heading out for our morning cruise, I was taking a photograph in front of the marina store... a female voice behind me said, "Wouldn't you rather take a photo of me?" I turned around, and it was Joan's sister Annette and her husband, Dave! SO nice to see them! They came out with me on the cruise and got to see what we do here... well, what I do here. Joan was plenty busy in the store.

The weather was supposed to be clear this morning, rainy with thunderstorms this afternoon... didn't happen. It was so cloudy when we came into work that you couldn't see the mountains. Mother Nature did the "Dance of the Seven Veils," showing us some mountain tops at first, then a lower layer, then unveiled all. It was pretty spectacular. The afternoon turned out to be mostly sunny, no precip, and calm water. Nice cruising!


I have one more driving day, one more mechanic day, then how ever long it takes to get things shut down. Easy!

No comments: