Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We be CLEAN!




That shiny red thing you see in the foreground is Big Red; she looks RED again. In the background is a shiny HitchHiker, a shiny cargo trailer, and a shiny black motorcycle. Clean. All of 'em. While I was working on the exterior, Joan thoroughly cleaned the interior... as in: moved all the furniture to vacuum, wiped down all the cabinets with wood cleaner/conditioner, even cleaned the ceiling fan. While on top of the rig to clean and condition the roof, I removed the vent covers to clean underneath. I am talking CLEAN! The Love Shack and all the peripherals look as good as new.

I am wiped, but content. Joan is taking me out for supper tonight... Rapid City now has a Texas Roadhouse. That will help me forget about my aches and pains. :-)

-------------

On edit: a test of the camera in the new Droid Bionic when we came back from supper...


Holding detail and color in a contrasty situation is a good test of a camera's automatic metering. Not bad. Don't think I'll be giving up my point & shoot, but I always have the phone with me.

No comments: