Sunday, October 16, 2011

They say it's...

... your BIRTHDAY!! Happy Birthday to ya!

I'm not mentioning any names, but the pretty blonde that I hang out with was born on this day back in... you don't really think I'm going to say that, do you? ;-)

We planned for a day off from driving towards home. She wanted to do some "window shopping," which we did, after breakfast out. And then, a big bonus: a trip to a premier kayak store!! I know - pretty romantic, huh? Well, we did find some things that we couldn't live without, and think we have come up with a better solution for carrying the kayaks in the cargo trailer. I have another "project" to work on when we get home.

A lovely late afternoon meal at the Italian restaurant of her choosing, and a quiet evening around the Love Shack.

Tomorrow, we're back on the road.

No comments: