Friday, December 9, 2011

What was that???


When I got up this morning, there was an unusual sound outside... silence. The wind wasn't howling. I did a little more work on the boat, then took her out for a short ride. Joan has been visiting her Mother the last few days, so I made it a point to be home before my Honey got there... didn't want her to think all I did was play while she was gone. ;-)

Check out the calm water...


And look close: out the center windshield towards the top of that image - dolphin...


The best part of the day came just after the boat ride - the Blonde is back home. Little Izzy and I missed her... and I think she kinda missed us, too. After all these years, she knows me so well... she brought me home a surprise: a Wienerschnitzel chili-cheese dog. And I didn't eat a bunch of junk food while she was gone. ;-)

No comments: