Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting loaded...

I don't know what you people are thinking - I'm talking about loading up the 5th wheel. We had to put in new batteries this morning; the old ones just gave out... fortunately, they held in there long enough to get out of the storage lot. Seems that marine/RV batteries are only warrantied for 12 months... they live a tough life: getting charged all the time that the rig is plugged in, getting drained down when they aren't, and time in storage, usually hot or cold. I complicated the procedure by bringing the wrong batteries to the counter, then having to exchange them before I even left the counter... but had already paid for them. My bad.

We swapped out some furniture in the coach and sanitized the fresh water tank and lines. Food, clothes, and some odds and ends to go... feels "like home."

No comments: