Monday, January 9, 2012

Moving slow...

No, not the achy muscles from our work on the trailer yesterday. I got up this morning, turned on the hot spot, and... 3G. I knew it was too good to last. My morning surfing wasn't as much fun. I uploaded a couple photos and it took minutes instead of seconds. Oh, I know some people have it much worse. ;-)

And then, by mid morning - it was back! Oh, happy days!

We're getting short here, and prepping Wild Blue for coming out of the water. Mother Nature messed with our plans by making today a rain day. We can work inside the boat, but the humidity is around 3,000%... better to have things dry when we put her away.

On edit: we took Wild Blue out for her last pleasure cruise for a while. The rain stopped, gray sky, gusty winds, in the upper 70s. Nice ride, but it's time to change gears once again.

No comments: