Saturday, January 14, 2012

Those odd tracks...

It's what you see when my ass is dragging... and it is. Load after load went into the 5th wheel today. Joan is a master packer - I am always amazed at how much stuff any of our conveyances swallow up when she goes to work.

Being a guy, I open a drawer, take what is on top, and toss it onto a pile. Pretty easy, actually. The other of us, who isn't a guy, takes time to visualize, then puts it together like a watch-maker. At one point today, we took everything out of the belly of the 5th wheel, added more stuff, then put it all back in... and it fit. I think we have somewhere around 3,000 pounds of useful load, and I'm pretty sure I carried that much from the house to the truck to the coach... thus, the ass dragging.

Fridge stuff and toiletries, close up the "vacation house," and we are on the road again.

No comments: