Sunday, February 5, 2012

Score!


What a game. The Superbowl was, indeed, super. I usually watch for the commercials, but almost all of them were "leaked" ahead of time, taking the element of surprise and interest during the game out of it. The food was fine - Joan always makes us something Superbowl-ish, and today was no exception; she and Steph made all kinds of good finger food, snacky kinda treats. By far, the most super of all the treats was a batch of cookies that Steph made... when we got to their house before the game, the house smelled like cookies!


The photo doesn't do them justice... they are S'mores cookies; chocolate chip cookies with graham cracker in the batter, chunks of chocolate and melted marshmallows. Oh my goodness, these are my new favorite.

Oh, and the game was outstanding, too. Good, right to the end. Congrats to the New York Giants. Oh, and my favorite commercial? The Chevy armageddon sticks in my mind. And the baby as a slingshot for Doritos.

Did I mention the cookies?

No comments: