Thursday, March 29, 2012

And again...

We spent the last three days visiting with our daughter and son-in-law again... well, we had evenings together, since they are both teachers. Seems we spend our days here poking around in the big city, and we did more of that again today. And tonight after supper and good conversation, it was time to say good-bye... again. I'm not a fan of that part, but getting to see them again makes it worth it.

Tomorrow, we hit the road. Really.

----------------------

Oh, and I got a hand-me-down last night. My poor ol' iPod is getting long in the tooth (never understood that saying); the battery doesn't last as long as it used to, and it doesn't have the "zip" it used to have (as in: it takes forever to move from one podcast to another). It's also old enough that most of the current apps don't work with it. Since Dan got an iPhone, his iPod has been going unused... so I got the "hand-me-down." I spent some time this morning doing a full reset and updating the iOS. Ohhhhh - it's shiny... and it has a camera... and it will run my nav apps. Thanks, Dan and Steph!

No comments: