Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let it ride...


That's a bit of a joke in our family, since none of us are big gamblers... well, I don't know that for sure, because one of us, and I won't mention her name, doesn't disclose gambling loses, only wins.

Today in Laughlin, we did my favorite activity here: a walk along the river. An absolutely beautiful day, with a high around 80ยบ, clear blue sky, and a light breeze.


After a nice lunch out and more walking, Joan wanted to try a little gaming. No idea how much she put in, but she didn't get any of it back. One of us, and I won't mention my name, put a whole dollar into a poker machine and came out with $10. Yeah, I'm up 900%. Of course, my huge windfall won't buy 2 gallons of diesel. Speaking of which, we fueled up this morning at Sam's in Bullhead City... I never thought I would be happy to buy diesel for only $4.04 (93 cents per gallon less than we saw in Needles yesterday).

This photo is for our daughter: see the machine behind your Mother? Yep, it's called Kitty Glitter. As the reels spin around, different cute kitty faces come up...


And speaking of kitties, little Izzy likes this place. We sat out behind the HitchHiker for a bit this afternoon to get a little sun and let Izzy be outside. She found a rock by the coach that must have some particularly interesting smells (probably dog urine) and rubbed her face all over it. Yes, she got brushed and washed down before she could come back inside. ;-)

We're heading to the Prime Rib room tonight for some fine dining along the river.

No comments: