Sunday, April 1, 2012

85!!!

We had wind out of the southeast as we were heading further east today. Yes, I checked it on the compass, the GPS, the iPad, and my wife said so, too - so I know that's right. Roll Eyes Fuel mileage dropped below double digits. Sad On the bright side, once you get near the Texas Hill Country, the blowing dirt mostly goes away - the median and the sides of the road were filled with wildflowers, and greenery beyond that. We drove by several cars that were parked on the side of the road, with parents taking photos of their children in all the flowers. kiss


And, it's 85! Not the temp, it's warmer than that - the humidity is 85%! shocked After spending the last few months in the desert, where the humidity has generally been in the teens, we are getting a major refresher course on sweating. I've always said I like the humidity on the Gulf better than the lack of it in the desert... dang, I may be ready for some moderation. Roll Eyes

Y'all have a good day - I'm going to go change my shirt again.

No comments: