Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh, what a beautiful morning...

Everybody sing! ;-)

Yes, I see the national weather.  A lot of the country is getting hammered by extreme heat or the after-effects of Tropical Storm Debby.  Here in the San Juan Islands, the sun is out, the wind is down, and the temperatures are lovely!  The high today is going to be approaching 70º.  Yeah, I know that seems like a low temp for the end of July, but did I mention: the sun is shining!?  Not a "sun break", but actual blue sky, you can see for miles and miles, big yellow orb in the sky, sunshine!  A few puffy white clouds, just to add to the ambiance.

I'll be driving a boat today.  I may be able to be out there with only two layers of clothes.  The low wind means the water should be reasonably calm.  And sunshine!  The boat I'm on most of the time has a helm that is more exposed than our C-Dory.  Today should a glorious day on the water!

No comments: