Friday, June 15, 2012

One in a row!

It is supposed to be a beautiful day here today.  Al Roker even said, "A beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest!" so I know it's true (those guys never lie).  Lots of sunshine and highs in the mid to upper 60s.  Ah, how the perspective has changed - that would be a winter day in the Tropical Tip. ;-)

I'll be on a boat today - driving if there's a second boat going out, otherwise as a guide on the bigger boat.  Should be a great day to be out on the water!

Now, about the next four days (rain, rain).

I'm not the only one enjoying the sunshine...


Wish I could sleep sitting up... you know, other than when I'm driving a boat. (kidding)

Ingenuity:  Gorilla Tape isn't just for the manly jobs...


Joan's hair gel bottle came apart.  We're talking hair care here - she had it "fixed" in no time. :-)

----------------------

One month today since we arrived at Friday Harbor.  Where does the time go?




No comments: