Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rainy morning...

At 7:00 this morning, raining, 50º.  The forecast:

Next 6 hours

Light rain. The rain will come to an end around 7am. Decreasing clouds with temperatures warming rapidly into the mid to upper 50s. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 

----------------------

"warming rapidly into the mid to upper 50s"???

7:45, and it's raining harder.

----------------------

I just opened an e-mail from Apple.  My MacBook Pro shipped out to them on Wednesday.  I received the first e-mail from them at 4:00 Thursday morning, stating that the computer had been received and was being repaired.  Friday, got the e-mail that it was being shipped back that night.  FedEx now has the package in Seattle (was repaired in Memphis, TN).  I don't think there will be a Saturday delivery, so I should have it back on Monday.  That's pretty impressive; it would have been a 4 day turn-around if we didn't have a weekend in there.

 


No comments: