Monday, June 4, 2012

Whale image...

Yes, I have received the e-mails and private messages asking "Where are the photos?"  Over the years, I have included many images to illustrate the posts here.  Our employers have a policy of: no photography while on duty.  It is perfectly understandable, since we need to pay attention to the work at hand and make sure our guests and the boat get all our attention.  We are allowed to go along on our days off and can shoot all the photos we want.  Since we have been pretty busy getting settled in, attending a C-Brat gathering, petting the kitty (she is sitting right beside me as I type this), walking to the grocery store, oh, and working, I haven't had the opportunity to ride along for the fun of it.

So, to keep everyone happy, I am including an artist's rendition of what we see on a daily basis...






So, when you read references to the whales hunting, spy-hopping, or tail-slapping, please refer to this image.  You probably can't see it from this distance, but I'm on the boat, waving to you.  :-)


2 comments: