Friday, June 22, 2012

Yep, it's raining...

Glad we are back at the marina after being out on Wild Blue.  There has been a steady rain since late this morning.  Oh, I see the locals out there in flannel shirts and no jacket.  We walked up town for a burger out and some grocery shopping... dressed in our winter Gor-Tex® jackets, carrying an umbrella.

Back at the boat, we have the heat on, and Joan just made hot chocolate.  Even with the jackets, I was chilled to the bone.  Just when I think we're acclimating, Mother Nature does this so she can have a chuckle at my expense.

More of the same is predicted for the next couple days; weekends are our busiest days on the boats... unless the weather is uncooperative.  Looks like we'll have some sunny days mid-week, then back to rain again next weekend.  Sure glad I brought all my rain gear.


No comments: