Thursday, July 26, 2012

A day off together...

After a long day yesterday, my Honey said she'd take me to lunch at Roche Harbor.  When we got up this morning, there was a light fog... a couple hours later, it has become a thick fog.  My day off.  I don't have to be concerned about it.  On the bright side, the smaller boat has a functioning horn now. ;-)  We're sitting in the cockpit - Joan has her coffee, I am on-line, little Izzy has been brushed and is happily looking out.  The only fog signal I'm hearing is from the ferry.  Hope it's running on time today.  Did I mention: my day off?

Joan picked out clothes for me... she was having fun going through things... "You haven't worn this, yet"... apparently, she is dressing me to take out in public.  A shirt with buttons. ;-)  No matter, I am easy-going.  My day off. :-)

No comments: