Monday, July 16, 2012

Boat husband...

Joan had to work today, I was on stand-by.  I did the grocery shopping, walked the cat, did the dishes, and picked up around the house... um, boat.  We had a nice visit today from C-Brats (Kim Christine) Patrick and Kim.  This evening, Patrick came by, and he and I discussed "the perfect boat" and bunches of other stuff.  The Brats are like the old Honda commercial about "meeting the nicest people..."

I was sorry I didn't have a trip today: the weather was perfect!  Not "nice" or "great"... perfect.  It got up to about 72º, very light wind, bright sunshine, low humidity... perfect.  My "house husband" work didn't take long, so I had some guitar-in-the-cockpit time... nice!

Today was also a first (due to the weather)... I put my chair out on the dock and soaked in the "vitamin D"... I think I might have even sweat just a little bit.  ;-)  No, I'm not rubbing it in to my southern friends (mid-west friends, too, with this current weather).


No comments: