Friday, August 24, 2012

Monday on Friday...

With only one day off the past few weeks, Thursday is my "weekend".  That makes Friday my Monday.  Izzy sympathizes with me this morning...


Joan has 7:45s the rest of our time here.  That means we're all up early.  Then, a scant 7 hours later, I go to work.  I've been asked... yes, the work is still interesting; and, yes, we're counting the days.

Here's a look at my view when the ferry comes in...


That's how close we are to the ferry as we come and go.  See that swirl of water coming off the ferry - that is mild compared to when they really kick in reverse thrust... then, it looks like a swirling toilet bowl.

The goal for today is: scenes like this...


We'll see how that works out.  Oh, for those keeping track - 9 work days to go. ;-)


No comments: