Saturday, September 1, 2012

Something about you looks different...

An even better day today - I didn't have to work! :-)  I took Isabella into the office today, just to show her off.  Frankly, she wasn't all that happy about being carried through the marina in her carrier.  Still, the boss lady is an animal lover, and was impressed by how pretty little Isabella is.  I picked up some lunch for Joan and the boss... I am a good little boat husband.

It was a great day off - besides getting lunch, I had some guitar time, got boat cleaning done, and even got a short nap in!  Nice way to spend a day off.

Town is hoppin'!  It is packed!  Lots of activity in the marina.  And, it is the day after the full moon.  Judging by the noise level, people aren't aware of that.

There is a wedding at the San Juan Yacht Club - we have a ringside seat for that.  The bride, groom, and wedding party arrived on a Corsair Trimaran, to the cheers of folks onshore.  Plenty of people coming and going, even on our dock.  And, we both have to get up early tomorrow... two trips for my boat tomorrow.  The first one leaves at 9:30.

Staff dinner tomorrow evening.  Almost half of us are done after Monday.  Did I mention: two days!?!

Oh, and the "looks different" part... I shaved off my mustache and beard today.  Joan says it takes 10 years off the way I look.  I think it will add a couple minutes to my getting ready time in the morning... more surface area to shave. ;-)


No comments: