Thursday, December 13, 2012

Interesting statistics...

The software for Blogger allows me to look at numbers: number of views, where the viewer is from, and the operating system being used to view, among other things.  First time I've ever looked at the operating systems viewers are using: the largest (as expected) is some form of Windows.  What I didn't expect: the percentage of views from iPads is greater than that from MacOS.  May have something to do with the fact that I discuss iPad usage on here, especially regarding marine navigation.  There are still regular views on a post about using the iPad as a backup chartplotter that is over two years old.

Do a Google search on "iPad as chartplotter" and you'll see what I mean.  Oh, and the Navionics app was $20 back then.  ;-)


No comments: