Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beachy...

The woman is an enabler... I was thinking I should get after gluing the dinghy - she proposed a beach walk.  Well, it is an absolutely beautiful day... we don't really need the dinghy right this minute for anything... and, did I mention: it is a beautiful day?

Lunch out, then working off those calories on the beach...


Joan wanted to send a photo text to Steph... one of those, "The weather is beautiful, wish you were here," kinda things.  Steph and Dan did a "jumping" shot when they were here... Joan didn't get as much air, and there is a bit of a delay on the camera in the phone...


Later in the afternoon, back home.  Joan did some measuring on the boat for upcoming projects; I put a tweak on the action on the neck of my newest favorite guitar...


The dealer told me, "A sixteenth of an inch at the 12th fret is where the action should be set."  Right where it belongs.  I did some measuring, too. ;-)


No comments: