Sunday, February 10, 2013

Goal!

RV toilets are different from your toilet at home.  Oh, ours is a nice porcelain model, with a foot flush pedal.  I tell you this only so you understand that there is an opening in the front of the toilet, at the floor level.

Little Isabella is a fortunate kitty - she has a lot of toys.  Some of those toys are round, and are made to be batted about.  I can see you're getting ahead of me here.

This is Izzy looking apologetic...






It seems that little Izzy is quite the soccer player... she can juggle the balls up the stairs in the 5th wheel, around the door, and into the bathroom.  She shoots - she scores!!!

It also seems that one of us in the coach is not a soccer fan.  That person spent 15 minutes on the floor of the bathroom digging through that little opening with tongs to get the toys out.  I'm not mentioning who that person is, but it wasn't me.  If the toys got caught in the toilet mechanism, that would be a bad thing.  Izzy is very sorry.  I'm speaking for her... you really can't tell with a cat... "I'm sorry," looks a lot like, "Bite me."  But, Izzy would never say that.

When you're only 10 inches off the floor, the perspective is different.  I think those were some mighty fine shots.  Yes, I'm sorry, too.

;-)


No comments: