Monday, February 4, 2013

Some folks REALLY know how to do customer service!!

A few years ago, we bought stabilizers for our HitchHiker.  We contacted Dutch and Di from Plug-It-Rights, and they came to our RV site (Surprise, Arizona, at the time) to install the stabilizers.  They work great, and we always recommend them when people ask about the stabilizers.

Today, I had occasion to write to them about a replacement part.  Here's the note I posted on the NuWa Owners Forum...

-----------------

Just a few minutes ago, I sent a note to Dutch and Di to see if I could purchase another handle for tightening our Plug-It-Rights stabilizers.  It seems that the handle and the threaded bolt have parted company and the handle doesn't tighten that leg anymore.  It was almost 5 whole seconds after I sent the note on their site when our phone rang, and Di wanted to know where to send the replacement handle!  No charge, they stand behind what they manufacture!

Super service from two very nice people!!  Dutch then called me back a few minutes later to tell me the best way to remove the old part.  The stabilizers still work fine, even with one leg not being able to be tightened.

These nice folks participate on the NuWay Owners Forum (where we first made their acquaintance), and I want our members to know how they support their customers.  Absolute First Rate Customer Service!

A big pat on the back for Dutch and a hug for Di!!  smiley



---------------------------

You don't have to be a big company to give BIG TIME service.  Some companies whose names I won't mention (but I'm talking about Canon) could learn from them.  It's been a week since I last heard from Canon and according to their repair site, they are still "examining" the binoculars.  That's over 3 weeks of "examining"... no idea when they'll get to the actual repairing.

--------------------------

Back to our more normal traveling schedule; we were down shortly after 2:00 today... leaving Texas, across New Mexico, and into Arizona.


No comments: