Thursday, March 28, 2013

Even my hair hurts...

It had to be done.  We will be heading east in a few days.  The HitchHiker was in need a a wash and wax.  There were some guys in the park a few days ago washing and waxing a 5th wheel down from us.  I asked them how much... they asked me "How soon?"  When I told them we were leaving in a week, they said they were booked three weeks out.

Good for them, not so good for me.  So, today was the day.  Joan had a hair appointment, so I was going to have some free time.  Oh sure, it would be better spent playing guitar or riding a scooter... but, it had to be done.

I started out on top of the coach, scrubbing with the roof treatment.  Then, I removed a roof vent and cleaned the cover under that.  Down to the ground, and rinsed off the exterior; hit the grubbiest spots with "Black Streak Remover," then more rinsing.  Then, washing and waxing.

I went after it - no breaks.  I'm not used to this manual labor stuff.  Whew!


No comments: