Monday, March 18, 2013

Ridin' hogs and lookin' for chicks...

That's what we biker types do.  Actually, it was one of the really dumb t-shirts from the old days of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally...


OK, that was one of the tamer versions.  Today, we went by a store, and I just knew it was my kinda place...


No, they were talking about little fuzzy baby chicks.  I thought Izzy might like to have one to play with... umm... "No!"


Since we had some Irish food yesterday to celebrate my heritage, I suggested some German food today, to celebrate Joan's heritage.  Apparently, not what she had in mind...


A 40 mile round-trip to visit the Schnitz.  There used to be one closer, but it went out of business.  Seriously, how can a Wienerschnitzel go out of business??  On the scooters, it was about $2 worth of fuel... yeah, for the both of them combined.  Speaking of which, on fueling up today, I got 100 mpg again, Joan was at 109 mpg.  I did take our daughter for a short ride yesterday, so there was a bit of two-up on mine.  The bike handled the two of us just fine, too.

Live to ride, ride to eat.  It's more than a saying, it's a way of life.  OK, one more cliche': if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.  ;-)




No comments: