Saturday, July 6, 2013

Busy, busy...

I walked uptown this morning - it's Farmers Market day.  Friday Harbor is packed!  Crowds on the sidewalks; cars circling, trying to find a place to park.  Joan had me run a couple errands this morning, since I don't go in until noonish, and the stores are packed.  This should be a good holiday weekend for the local merchants.

The Farmers Market had so many people, it was hard to walk around.  Of course, I wasn't looking to walk around, just trying to get to the bakery booth for some gourmet-type pizza... I was 7th in line.

I was thinking I'd be off work by 5:30, but Joan called... "Better put a feeder out for Izzy - I booked you an evening charter."

"Thank you, Dear."

"Oh, and bring extra food; you won't have a lot of time in between."

"Thank you, Dear."

"Gotta go!"

No way I will forget to eat lunch today.  ;-)


No comments: