Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I don't know and I don't care...

That's the answer to the question: Are you ignorant or apathetic?

It is foggy again this morning.  We have the day off.  No concerns (for us) about getting people in and out.  Not that we don't care, but we are "out of the loop" today.

Walking around the marina this morning, it looks like this...




---------------------------------

Zat thing work?

Yesterday, while I was putting water onboard, a guy was looking at our VuQube...


"The VuQube?  We've been using it for 5 years now, so I'd say that it works just fine."

"I heard they don't work."

"Well, I guess you were given some bad information."  (You can tell when someone has made up their mind, and the facts aren't going to change it.

"They've only been making that a year or so, haven't they?"

"Well, there's probably newer models out, but we've been using this one for 5 years."

"Doesn't look like it would work."

"You have a nice day."  ;-)


No comments: