Monday, August 19, 2013

Your fortune says...

Joan was at the table/office yesterday.  She was the only one there, so couldn't get away.  I brought her some lunch, she had requested Chinese.  When we were done with the meal, I look forward to the fortune cookie.  Hers read...


We have different ideas about that meaning.  ;-)

---------------------

Little Izzy is perceptive.  She knows when something is up.  The last two days, she has been by our side when we have been home.  She can tell things are settling down, and can take a break herself...


-------------------

IBOTD

It's been a while since I posted an Interesting Boat of the Day.  Oh, I see something everyday, just don't always have the camera accessible.  With some time off for me yesterday, Joan suggested I go rent a scooter and blow off some steam (maybe it was "stink"?)... just didn't have it in me.  Izzy and I did sit in the cockpit for a while, and the guitar brought a smile to my face.  While sitting in the cockpit, I was impressed by this boat that docked just behind us...


"Impressed" isn't strong enough... I was drooling.  Made by Armstrong Marine, this metal cat looked like it would be a go-anywhere adventure cruiser.  I looked up Armstrong - they seem to specialize in commercial boats.  Nice... very nice.


No comments: