Monday, December 9, 2013

And now for a word from our sponsor...




Me.

It's been a while since I've done any shameless self-promotion.  No, I still haven't developed a good sense of shame.  I was delivering an order of books to the premier bookstore on South Padre Island today, and was struck by the fact that I haven't mentioned the book here, on my own site, in a very long time.  So, without further adieu...

Do you need a Christmas gift for that special person?  Does that special person like true stories about exceptional cats?  Do they enjoy travel and adventure?  Do they have a heart?

If so, there is still time to order a copy of "Cat On A Leash", the true story of Molly the catboat cat, and her travels with her human family, a dashing boat captain and his lovely blonde wife.  What's that?  Those people sound familiar?

They should. ;-)

You can click on the banner above to take you to the thread explaining how to order your autographed copy of "Cat On A Leash."  Yes, that banner up there is a link.  If you don't want to go through the work of clicking up there, here's how you order your copy:

Send me an e-mail at:

eiwiz AT aol.com

Yes, you have to replace "AT" with "@" and remove the spaces.  Tell me that you want a book.  The book is $10.50 plus $6.00 for Priority shipping - total price: $16.50.  I will send a PayPal request for payment to your e-mail address.  You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to purchase the book, you can use your major credit card.  Tell me what you want for the inscription in the book(s) (yes, you can order multiple copies), and the address.  In 3 to 5 days, your copy of "Cat On A Leash" will be at your door.

"Wow!  That sounds too good to be true!" you say?  "Is there a catch?"  Thank you for asking.  Paragraphs (the aforementioned bookstore) bought a good portion of this shipment (more on that in a moment), so I have a limited number of books that can be delivered from this order.  If I cannot fulfill the order right away, I will let you know that before any payment processing.  Order right away, and that won't be an issue.

"So, what about the bookstore you mentioned above?"  Well, you're just full of questions, aren't you?  Grif and Joni (the owners) asked if I'd like to do a book signing before the New Year.  I was scheduled to do a book signing with them when the book first came out, but had to leave because my Mother had a stroke.

So, I will be doing a book signing and playing some music at Paragraphs on South Padre Island on December 30th.  I'll have more details here in the near future.  If you're planning an Island Christmas holiday trip, please stop by.

In the meantime, order your signed copy of "Cat On A Leash" before they're all gone!



No comments: