Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's HOW COLD???


No, this isn't another weather report.

It's damn cold.  That's my technical meteorological term.  It was 39º according to our thermometer when I got up this morning.  It's cold enough that I am not going outside to put up Christmas lights.  And I am a Christmas lights kinda guy.

One of our family wears a fur coat all the time.  The heat is on, but she apparently felt the need to bundle up...


Yeah, she really is that cute...


We are going to be hanging out around the house today.  'Cause I don't plan on going outside, unless someone wants to take me to lunch.  One of us can't "hang out."  She is making some chili, 'cause that's what you do when it's cold outside.  And, she is knitting.

One of us (the one with the fur coat) likes knitting.  Well, maybe a bit of a cliche', but she likes playing with the yarn...


"Oh, is that for me?"


"I like yarn!"



No comments: