Monday, December 2, 2013

With all the camera setting available...


... can you believe there isn't one for "Lighted Golf Cart Parade"??

It was a very nice day... an all-day Anniversary date with my Honey.  Coming out of the movie, I got a phone call: the book store here wants another order of "Cat On A Leash."  We stopped to visit with the owners.

Supper out and a beautiful show in the sky when we came home...


That pretty sight lasted just long enough for me to grab the camera.

Tonight is our island's "Lighted Golf Cart Parade"... thus, my concern about what setting to use to capture the fun...


No, I don't think that setting is going to work. ;-)  There were lots of "Merry Christmas!" greetings as the carts went by.  We are one of the last streets on their route... I think plenty of "Christmas cheer" had been imbibed by the time they got to us.  Lights were getting dim on a couple of the carts.

A few views...





Yeah, I love the Christmas spirit!  :-)


No comments: