Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm so excited!


I just can't hide it.  I'm about to lose control, and I think I like it...

If you said, "the Pointer Sisters," you get 200 bonus points.

The neighbors across the street are friends of ours.  We have been out with them on their boat, they have been out on ours.  They are a fun couple.

His business has clients all over the country; they are going to take some time to travel around the western US to visit those clients.  One of the places they plan to see: Friday Harbor.  They've heard us talk about it.  They came over to our house this afternoon, and Joan had a bunch of brochures for the area.  We talked about where to stay and what to do.  Telling them about the whale watch boats and Friday Harbor, I could feel the excitement building.

Yep.  I have "my head in it."  I am looking forward to getting back to the Pacific Northwest.  We used to talk about "getting your head into it" when we had to head north after wintering here... once you start thinking about it, you might as well go... everything you are doing at that point is just prep for the trip.




No comments: