Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Looks like you're moving a bit slower this morning...


Don't you love it when people point out stuff like that?  Yeah, me neither.

It's a warm, humid morning in the Tropical Tip.  The wind is forecast to be 15 to 20 today, so I got out early again for a paddle.  The wind wasn't strong, but it was right down the canal.  Sometimes I can go to one side or the other in the canal to get out of the wind... not today.  Paddling right into the wind was a lot of work this morning.  That's when a guy up the canal said the "moving slower" thing.

Ya think?

Truth be told, I was working harder... just moving slower.  Oh, but you shoulda seen me going back the other direction!  ;-)

A trip to the big city is in store today; we need to pick up a couple things before we head out.  I'm thinking there will be a lunch treat in there, too.


No comments: