Monday, May 5, 2014

Shat...


It's the past tense.  Damn bird shat upon my scooter seat while we were out this afternoon.  Fortunately, Joan had a tissue.  Unfortunately, I tried to brush it off first.  Shat happened.

Another warm, windy day in the Tropical Tip.  With the big tasks accomplished, we'll be moving on to packing.  So, we had time for a relaxing morning.  I went for a paddle - got a good workout in the building wind.  Joan made breakfast, dining out on the deck... it is protected out there from all but westerly winds.  I brought my guitar out after breakfast... no concern with bothering the neighbors, since the wind whipping the palm branches around makes plenty of noise.

Little Isabella was on guard, making sure those birds didn't infringe on her space.

Out on the scoots for afternoon errands... wouldn't want to be on an east/west highway with these south winds.


No comments: