Sunday, May 18, 2014

What about Izzy?


After that last post, I decided to take Izzy for a walk, out from our room at the inn...



No real grassy area close by, so we'll take her down to the waterfront with her leash next chance we get.

She has been a delight, mostly, this trip.  There have been a few instances of middle-of-the-night-crazies... that's like evening crazies, but later... after everyone else is asleep... or trying to sleep... "Did you guys know my litter can make this much noise?  I bet I can jump from one night stand to the other without landing on your head - wanna see?  Does it bother you if I stand on you while you're trying to sleep?"

You often hear that cats like routine.  Not much about this trip has been routine; but little Izzy has handled it all just fine.  Even those long driving days.

In the room last night, Joan shot these photos:

"This is my cute face, Mom - pretty good, huh?  Huh?  Huh?"


"Dad was right - this guitar case is nice!  I could sleep here!"


"Anyone else hungry?  I think I'll order some fish & chips.  They want a credit card - do I have a credit card?"


"That wasn't me!  I think Dad farted!"


"Look!  I'm doing the cute face again!"




No comments: