Sunday, July 13, 2014

Peaceful morning...


Town has been hopping since before the 4th.  Friday night, we could hear a lot of activity on the docks.  I was expecting more of the same last night, but if it happened, I slept through it.

This morning, we were up early.  Sunrise is my favorite time of the day.  A few images from the marina...




Walk a little ways to get a hill in the background, and you get a second sunrise...


One more work day before our "weekend."  Before we retired, I knew we were ready to be done when we "lived for the weekends."  And the winter escapes.  All I wanted to do was kick back on our boat and enjoy sunrises and sunsets from the cockpit.  This morning, I am writing this from Wild Blue's cockpit.  Joan has her coffee and she made me hot chocolate.  The sun is shining in our "sun-room" (the cockpit enclosed with the Sunbrella camperback)... and it is very peaceful.

Living the dream?  I'll let you know after work today... it's my "Friday."  ;-)

------------------

I walked Joan to work this morning; I like to walk with my Honey.  From there, it was a walk up the quiet Spring Street to get a breakfast burrito.  Back at the boat, I found this...


These flowers were completely closed up when I got up this morning.  Seems a bit of sunshine is good for all of us...




No comments: