Monday, August 18, 2014

Scooting...


Out and about early with the scoots today...


We put together a plan: RIDE!!

We loaded onto the ferry with a couple BMWs and a Kawasaki... we pulled up to the ferry landing just as the ferry was arriving - I like this timing!


I was surprised how not-packed the ferry was...


I had to chuckle a bit while visiting with the guy with the Kawasaki - he said, "I think those mopeds are way more dangerous than a motorcycle."

"I'm fine, thanks, and how are you?"  ;-) 

Nice views from the ferry this morning...



And the riding: through town...


Out on the highway...


And onto the fun roads...


Dang - the orange signs...


These signs are more fun...


The riding...











Yeah, the time is getting short - the riding in this area is BIG fun... got to get it in while we can.


No comments: