Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I clean your underwear...


Today was an errand day.

After breafast, we "interviewed" a GMC dealer for service work that Big Red is due for.  We had been using a GMC dealer near our daughter's place in the past... let's just say that after our last experience there, we no longer trust them.  I like the feel of this new place, the service writer seemed genuine, and they have good on-line reviews.  I made an appointment for later this week.

Grocery shopping.  Not exciting, but ya gotta eat.

When we came home (well, back to our RV), I went to work cleaning the water spots from yesterday's rain off the RV.  Joan started sorting laundry.  Again, not exciting, but you have to have clean clothes.

I had the RV done before she was ready to head out with the laundry.  I rolled out the scooters and cleaned them up.  I proudly said to her, "I have your scooter all cleaned up; and your helmet and face shield."

I kinda expected a big "What a guy!" or something similar... she said, "I'm about to wash your underwear - I think that makes us even."

Good point.

I made some phone calls while she was gone.  About 10 minutes after she came back with the laundry, it started sprinkling again.  The scoots are in the shed, but the RV... yeah, it was looking all shiny... for a couple hours.

We have some other excursions planned for the week, but we have to do these errands so we can go have fun the rest of the time.

In the meantime, I'm going back out to get those water spots off the RV.


No comments: