Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Shopping, shopping, shopping...


Feel my arches dropping (sung to the tune of Rawhide).

We are down to less than a week here; felt the need to pick up a few things in the big city.  One of which was some boots for my wide feet.  We have been checking places the past week or so, but no luck.  We made a return trip to Cabela's, and they had a pair that fit me.

I was looking for a hiking or athletic shoe that had some padding at the ankle bone... and hope I don't ever need it... when riding the scooter.

Joan did her part at one of her favorite clothing stores.  And a stop by the Apple Store.

Of course, we had to stop in to check on the Grandkitties...


We did get the two kitties next to each other, but not for a photo op.  It wasn't a love fest, but everyone seemed OK with it.




No comments: